Hey Loves! Here’s a refreshing way to decorate your door or wall this Spring/Summer time! If you want something super easy to make or to make with someone who never made a DIY before, this will be the perfect project!
- Fake leaves of your choice. I found fine from JoAnn’s Fabric & Craft Store. Save money by buying it in a bunch.
- Large Ring or a foam/wooden wreath works too!
- Cardboard Word sign (found mine from JoAnn’s)
- Green tape or wire
- Metal wire
- High heat hot glue gun and glue sticks
Step 1: Cut out your leaves into individual pieces the attach the stem part onto the ring by wrapping the tape/wire around the stem and ring.
* You can have your leaves going clockwise or counter clockwise direction, whatever is your preference.
Step 2: Glue on extra leaves between the taped leaves and in the back.
Step 3: Glue you cardboard word to the front.
Step 4: For an accent shine and hanger, I’m attaching copper wire to the sides of my wreath.