Summer is only a few weeks away, but I’m already in summer-mode. This means that I will have plenty of summer themed recipes for you! Today, I’m sharing with you my 5 favorite food/drink recipes that are great for a Fourth of July celebration, family gathering or a BBQ cookout!
I had a lot of fun putting together these drinks and food for you (with the help of two special people, of course). They’re so easy to make and doesn’t require much time or preparation.
See if you can try these out for yourself!
Strawberry Mint Green Tea
1 cup of ice
1/2 of lime
2 cups of green tea
1. Pluck out about 10 minute leaves and put it in a cup
2. Squeeze in half of a lime. Then meddle the lime and mint together.
3. Put the mint and lime into your pitcher and add sweetener if you’d like
4. Add the ice, followed by the green tea
5. Lastly, add the strawberry slices. Let it sit and chill for about 30 minutes then enjoy!
Street Style Corn
Hidden Valley Greek Yogurt Creamy Caesar
1. Soak the corn in water for 30 minutes
2. Place the corn on the grill for 30 minutes. Flip the corn around about 15 minutes in. Once it’s done, peel off the tusk.
3. Spread your creamy caesar all around!
4. Sprinkle on the chili and top it off with some lime!
3 Minute Fruit Salad
1. Wash your strawberries and cut them into bite size pieces. Slice up the bananas and put them in the same bowl
2. Squeeze in some lime. This will help the bananas from browning
3. Add all of your fruits into the bowl and mix them together
4. Top it of with blueberries
Smoked Veggie Kabob
Mixed vegetables – add ones to your liking. I love onions, mushrooms, cucumbers, baby tomatoes, red peppers
1/2 tbsp salt
1/2 tbsp garlic
1/2 tbsp rosemary
2 tbsp of olive oil
1. Cut all your veggies into big chunks.
2. Pour in the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and seasoning. Mix everything well
3. Place it on a skewer and then on your grill
1. Cut your pineapple slices and place them on a skewer
2. Drizzle on some vanilla and sprinkle the cinnamon all around
3. Put the slices on a low heat grill for about 5-10 minutes
How simple and delicious were these food?! I really hope you’re ready for a nice cookout because you and your guests will surely appreciate the goodness that is these recipes.