Happy May, Lovelies!
Can you believe how fast time is flying by? It’s crazy! Since we’re approaching summer very soon and it’s getting a bit warmer, I have three refreshing easy chia seed smoothie recipes for you! Chia seeds were first used by the Aztecs and Mayans to control their diets. Aside from being a rich source of antioxidants, they are also rich in omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, protein. For those of you who like to stay active, incorporating chia seeds into your daily drinks or food will also help give you energy.
These 3 drinks are delicious and will definitely help keep you fill satisfied without overindulging yourself! If you’re excited as I am about these recipes then keep on reading 🙂
1/2 cup of frozen mango chunks
1/4 cup of frozen pineapple chunks
1/2 cup orange juice
1.Put the orange juice into the blender, followed by the frozen mango and pineapple chunks. Blend them together.
2. Add your chia seeds. Mix everything well.
3. Add strawberries on the side of your glass to give it a nice decorative look. If you want your fruit to stick well, chill your glass in the refrigerator first.
4. Pour the smoothie over slowly.
1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
1/4 cup of frozen raspberries
1/2 cup of almond milk
1/4 cup of ice
1. Put the ice into the blender, followed by almond milk, strawberries, raspberries and mix them together.
2. If the smoothie turns out super thick, add more almond milk.
4. Add slices of bananas to the side of your glass cup and pour the smoothie in.
Purple Berry Thin
1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
1 frozen ripe banana
1/2 cup of coconut water – you can replace this with milk/juice
1/4 cup of ice
1.First, add the ice, followed by coconut water, frozen blueberries and frozen banana. Blend them together.
2.Add slices of strawberries to the side of your glass cup.
3. Pour the smoothie into a drink. You can use a spoon when you pour in the liquid so that it won’t pour in too fast and so ll help keep the strawberries stick to the side.
4. Sprinkle chia seeds on top.
Hope you enjoy these 3 recipes! I love that you can always mix them up by adding fruits of your liking. Try these simple steps at home and let me know which ones are you favorite by commenting below!