Happy Monday, Lovelies!
I know we’re already half way through May and I usually never get to sit down to talk to you about my favorite items of the month, but April was a good one for me. I found a couple of new products that I love (from fitness-related things to beauty items) and so I wanted to share with you some of the things I’m current obsessed with!
Keep on reading to see what kind of things made the list 😉
Top 7 April Favorite Items of 2016!
1. Pea Protein – I’m not the biggest fan of protein shakes (Yuck!) so I gave pea protein a try and I do enjoy it better. Sometimes it can be a bit too sweet for my taste so I try to add it with unsweetened almond milk! You can also add chocolate or peanut butter too!
2. Workout Tops – Finding the right kind of tops for the gym can be extremely difficult! Luckily, I’ve found these simple ones from Target that has great ventilation and also flatter my body well.
3. Instyler – Seriously love this! It not only straightens and smoothes out my ends, it also leaves my hair with a great texture and volume.
4. Pineapple Paradise Shea Butter Body Cream – Found this hidden gem from a Hawaiian gift shop. It smells ahmmaaazing!
5. Maybelline’s FaceStudio Master Contour – Definitely a more affordable alternative to all the contour kits out there. It has a bronzer, blush, and highlighter. Super easy for me to bring it on the go!
6. One Heck of a Bloat – Nothing beats oil-free skin. Am I right, lovelies? I love that this powder absorbs the oil so well and keeps my face feeling extra smooth and it’s not too heavy either.
7. Vegas Nay Lashes by Eylure Collection – These are seriously divine! I’m such a big fan of fake lashes and these give any look an added drama. Also, if anyone has a great tip for storing lashes a.k.a. not misplacing them so often, please be my MVP and let me know 😉
What did you think about my April Favorites? Leave a comment below if there’s an item you want me to check out and as always, have a beautiful rest of the week!